Thursday, July 5, 2012

What Being a"Moldie" means to me

Being a moldie means,  I am allergic to mold, I get sick from mold, I have to avoid it, I am terrified of it.  It can make me very very sick.  Being a moldie means my body can not process the mold toxins and eliminate it, instead it breaks out in reactions, skin reactions, stabbing pains, inflammation, blurry vision,  nausea, migraines and so on..... Being a moldie, now I have food allergies as well, and food intolerances.  Being a moldie means I now have multiple chemical sensitivities, and a clean window could throw me off into a migraine.  That's really depressing you know.  Who could know the difficulties and the trauma a little thing like mold could cause?  It takes a really smart doctor to figure this one out.  Not many doctors are trained in recognizing the symptoms of mold illness.  They can however tell you that you are in need of a psychiatrist.  You know, how they always say, write down all your symptoms for your doctor, well, I did just that, and when I handed them to the doctor, I heard her in the hall tell the nurse "That's rich".  I was like yeah, and your the b itch, see ya, never!

No comments:

Post a Comment