Monday, August 16, 2010

Mold Warriors book


This is an excellent source of reading material on the subject of mold illness. I was amazed that I actually couldn't put this book down. I have a hard time focusing after being exposed to mold at work. Once I started reading it, I realized that I wasn't alone anymore. I realized that mold illness is happening to people all over our great country the good old USA. I realized that stricter laws need to be in place when building new buildings. I realized that the hvac systems need to be maintained in all buildings for good health. I realized that buildings that leak are bad for your health. I realized that many many school teachers, students and staff get sick unnecessarily because the buildings they work in and/or go to school in are contaminated and pretty much, nobody cares, and nobody does anything about it. Well its about time we all banded together and stood up to the problems that are forcing us into having adhd children, and becomming adhd as adults. Its about time people started realizing that the girl down the hall had leukemia because the building she worked in was contaminated with mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment